MEMORIAL BLVD SCHOOL
- Boasting one of the most scenic and challenging races in the tri-state area
- 10k and 1/2 Marathon are certified with clocks and split times.
- Extensive medical personnel
- Water station through out the course
- Famous Pancake Breakfast!
- Awesome Neon Wick Running Shirts
- 4 inch Finish Medals
- Fun for everyone!
Race Day Info
Bib number/timing tag must be worn on the front when crossing the finish line.
BIB PICK UP AND RACE DAY REGISTRATIONS-
Bib pick up and Race Day Registrations:
Will start at 6:00AM August 19th
RACE DAY REGISTRATIONS MAY PAY BY CASH OR CHECK. NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS
We want you to support CT Veterans and Fisher House. We realize that this is no 5K we are running here! A half marathon is no joke! Whether this is your first half marathon or your 200th; We're here for you! Extensive medical personnel, Bristol Hospital EMS, over 100 DIRECTIONAL MARKERS, and we have the help of the AWESOME American Legion Riders leading and following the race.
***THERE is a set finishing time of 3 hours.
- Medals will be handed out as runners cross the finish line
- There will be awards ceremony after the race for the top three finishers in each category.
Men & Women 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, & 70+
- Awards for top three overall finishers in Individual Half, 10k, Individual Half, TEAM and Kid's Fun Run ages 7-13.
- Commemorative Half Marathon finisher medal.
- Bristol Half Marathon Course Cert No- CT13038JHP
- certified by Southern New England Road Race Officials
Chip Timing by our friends Fast Track Timing Advanced Timing and Scoring Solutions