STARTING LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED!
- Boasting one of the most scenic and challenging races in the tri-state area
- Certified course with clocks and split times.
- Extensive medical personnel
- 10 water stations.
- Shower facilities and free parking at Healthtrax Fitness and Wellness Center
- Bands along race course.
- Famous Pancake Breakfast!
- Moisture Wick Running Shirts
Race Day Info
Bib number/timing tag must be worn on the front when crossing the finish line.
BIB PICK UP AND RACE DAY REGISTRATIONS-
Bib pick up and Race Day Registrations:
Will start at 6:00AM August 19th
RACE DAY REGISTRATIONS MAY PAY BY CASH OR CHECK. NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS
10K Participants: Transportation will be available to transport runners back to the finish line.
We want you to support CT Veterans and Fisher House. We realize that this is no 5K we are running here! A half marathon is no joke! Whether this is your first half marathon or your 200th; We're here for you! Extensive medical personnel, Bristol Hospital EMS, over 100 DIRECTIONAL MARKERS, and we have the help of the AWESOME American Legion Riders leading and following the race.
***though there is no set time limit for the race, we expect to start clearing the area by early afternoon. Final finishers for 2014 came in around 3 hours 30 mins.
- Awards will be handed out as runners cross the finish line
- There will be awards for the top three finishers in each category.
Men & Women 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, & 70+
- Awards for top three overall finishers in Individual Half, 10k, Individual Half, and Kid's Fun Run ages 7-13.
- Commemorative Half Marathon finisher medal.
- Register before June 2nd for discounted price or check out our group rate.
- Bristol Half Marathon and Relay Course Cert No- CT13038JHP
- certified by Southern New England Road Race Officials
Chip Timing by our friends Fast Track Timing Advanced Timing and Scoring Solutions